THE X Factor: Celebrity has given household names such as Megan McKenna the chance of winning a record deal with Simon Cowell’s music label Syco.
But unfortunately only one act can take home the prize. So who left X Factor: Celebrity last week? Here’s what we know so far…
When is the next The X Factor: Celebrity elimination?
The next elimination will take place TONIGHT (November 16, 2019) – the action kicks off at 8.20pm.
The X Factor: Celebrity has given stars, who are not known for singing, a shot at making it in the music industry.
However, there is only one prize up for grabs and, of course, with contestants booted out of the competition each week.
Duo, Cole and Edwards, featuring dancer Brendan Cole and actor Jeremy Edwards, along with The Hoff’s daughter Hayley Hasselhoff, were eliminated before the live shows.
Who has been eliminated from The X Factor: Celebrity so far?
During the live shows, six acts have been voted off:
- Ricki Lake – Ricki is best known for hosting her own Emmy winning show in the US from 1993 to 2004. She was the first to leave the she live shows after receiving the lowest vote
- Olivia Olson – Olivia starred in Love Actually as Joanna but she failed to impress the judges after landing in the bottom two with Martin Bashir. Fans branded the show ‘fake’ after they chose Martin over her.
- Jonny Labey – Jonny was tipped as “one to watch” as he traded EastEnders in for The X Factor stage. But he was sent home in the second live show after coming bottom two in the public vote.
- Victoria Ekanoye – Victoria previously appeared in the ITV soap Coronation Street and portrayed Angie Appleton. She left the show along with Jonny.
- Martin Bashir – Martin is a journalist famed for his interview with the late Princess Diana 24 years ago. He was at the centre of many a “fix” drama as he was saved from elimination, but eventually got the boot after losing the public vote.
- No Love Lost – Love Island 2018 stars Wes Nelson, Samira Mighty, Eyal Booker and Zara McDermott joined forces on The X Factor: Celebrity. The group escaped the boot in week two of the live shows, despite viewers accusing them of miming, but their victory was short-lived as they were axed a week later.
Who is still competing on The X Factor: Celebrity?
- Megan McKenna – The former Towie star is hoping the programme will give her the big break she has dreamt of. Megan has been impressing fans with her self-penned songs.
- Kevin McHale – Kevin played Artie Abrams in Glee. In the third live show Louis Walsh was accused of cheating by giving Kevin his “safety”.
- Vinnie Jones – Vinnie who is notorious for playing the hardman in films and TV shows, was a late arrival to The X Factor: Celebrity 2019. Vinnie missed the audition stage after the death of his wife, Tanya. He has paid tribute to her by singing her favourite songs.
- Jenny Ryan – Jenny is best known as one of the quiz masters on the ITV gameshow The Chase. The quiz queen was originally eliminated at the audition stage but was brought back after viewers were outraged.
- Try Star – Sports stars Thom Evans, Ben Foden and Levi Davis have formed a three-piece band for The X Factor: Celebrity. The trio have said rugby pals are “jealous” of their success as they’re overrun with racy messages.
- V5 – Social media influencers Sofia, Alondra, Laura, Natalie and Wendii want to be the next big girl band. The quintet, originally called the The Influencers, saw off rival group No Love Lost int he sing-off in the third live show.
- Max and Harvey – The brothers, who shot to fame on the app musical.ly three years ago, bare hoping to land a lucrative record deal. The duo mocked judge Simon Cowell with a Halloween prank – then begged him not to kick them off the show.
More on X Factor
When is The X Factor: Celebrity next on?
The X Factor: Celebrity continues TONIGHT (November 16, 2019) at 8.20pm.
Simon Cowell judges the revamped talent show alongside The Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger and entertainment manager Louis Walsh.
Meanwhile, Dermot O’Leary is hosting the new series and has praised Simon, 59, for switching things up.
Tune in each week for our X Factor Celebrity live blog.