WITH three new Islanders heading out on dates and Michael making a big confession about Amber, there wasn’t a dull moment on tonight’s Love Island.
But away from the drama, the girls were serving up some serious fashion inspiration.
What did the Love Island girls wear tonight?
Amber Gill wore a sheer two-piece as Michael Griffiths prepared to tell her he still has feelings for her.
Earlier in the day, she’d sported a bright pink cut-out swimsuit.
Newcomer Harley Brash sported a fishnet-trim bikini as she enjoyed a date with Michael.
Meanwhile, Molly-Mae Hague popped in a lime green snakeskin bikini.
- Black flock stripe bandeau top, £7.80 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
- Black flock stripe midi skirt, £10.40 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Amber’s cut-out swimsuit
- Neon pink bardot detail cut-out swimsuit, £18.20 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Harley’s fishnet bikini
- Black bikini top with fishnet trim, £10.40 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
- Black bikini bottoms with fishnet trim, £5.20 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Molly-Mae’s snakeskin bikini
- Green snake print monowire bikini, £15.60 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
What did the contestants wear last night?
Amber’s little black dress
- Black basic bandeau split hem mini dress, £6.24 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Amber’s snakeskin bikini
- Pink snake print triangle bikini set, £15.60 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Maura’s sexy sportswear
- Grey strap back active sports bra, £10.40 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
- Navy contrast trim runner shorts, £7.80 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Anna’s pink bikini
- Neon pink strappy crop bikini top, £7.80 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Anna’s lacy lingerie
- Pink plunge bralette & lace briefs set, £10.40 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Belle’s orange dress
- Orange cowl neck satin mini dress, £15.60 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Molly Mae’s loungewear set
- Stone long sleeve top & shorts loungewear, £15.60 from I SAW IT FIRST – buy now
Where do the Love Island clothes come from?
Forget desperately trying to hunt down the eye-popping bikinis and incredible dresses seen on the Love Island beauties.
This year, I Saw It First will be styling each and every one of the contestants throughout the show’s two-month run.
From bikini-clad sessions by the pool to dressy nights in the villa, viewers will now be able to track down their favourite outfits by simply heading to the I Saw It First website.
Before you bookmark their website on your phone forevermore, the Love Islanders will be switching up their outfits with some of their own items too.
more love island news
What are the biggest Love Island fashion trends for this year?
The Love Islander outfits become nearly as much of an obsession as the stars’ turbulent romances.
From saucy bikinis to sky-high heels and going out dresses, the girls certainly know how to pull out all the stops.
During the day, most of the lovely ladies soak up the sun in eye-catching swimwear, with cover-ups, wedges and of course, sunnies.
Then, as night-time arrives and the drama turns up a notch, the girls go full on glamour with dresses, co-ords and heels to die for.