Vile website targeting Meghan Markle and Prince Harry refuses to take down racist abuse and vows to ‘protect’ extremists’ rights

0
79


A VILE website targeting Meghan Markle and Prince Harry is refusing to take down its’ racists posts and vows to “protect” extremists rights, it has been reported.

Cruel users have uploaded mocked-up cartoons targeting the Duchess of Sussex’s mixed-race heritage on to Gab.com.

A website is refusing to take own offensive messages directed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex
A website is refusing to take own offensive and racist messages directed at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Getty – Contributor
Texas millionaire Andrew Torba is the founder of Gab.com and claims his site protects free of speech of its users
Texas millionaire Andrew Torba is the founder of Gab.com and claims his site protects free of speech of its users
YouTube

Another sick message attacked the Duke of Sussex saying: “The only good royal is a dead royal.”

However, the American site’s bosses say they will not take them down, claiming they defend the right of British extremists to say what they want.

It comes days after Britons Michael Szewczuk, 19, and Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, were jailed for encouraging terrorism via posts on Gab.

Szewczuk shared a poster depicting Prince Harry with a gun pointed at his head against a blood-splattered background.

The disgusting caption said: “See ya later, race traitor.”

The site reportedly still shares the same propaganda unchecked, despite the backlash over the hate.

‘WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS CONTENT DOWN’

The US-based site told the Sunday Mirror it promised to offer Brit extremists “protection from state interference”.

Gab did remove the posts by Szewczuk and Dunn-Koczorowski following their arrests.

Hours after the pair were sentenced, messages appeared on Gab accusing the 34-year-old royal of “polluting the Royal line” along with memes of black babies.

Other sick posts directed at new mum Meghan use the “N” word and called her a “b***h”.

Gab is run by Texas millionaire Andrew Torba and he claims his site protects the right to free speech.

It has more than 850,000 members.

Mr Torba defended them by telling the Sunday paper: “US free speech jurisprudence protects offensive and ‘hateful’ speech because it recognises that unpopular speech, not popular speech, is what needs protection from state interference if society is to remain free, which England is not.

“We will not take any content down unless it is illegal in the United States.

“Our legal team, not whining complaints from reporters, makes those determinations.”

Szewczuk, who was arrested in December at his halls of residence during his first year studying computer science at Portsmouth University, pleaded guilty in April to possession of documents including the White Resistance Manual and the al Qaida Manual.

He was jailed for four years and three months for two counts of encouraging terrorism and five counts of possession of terrorist material.


Dunn-Koczorowski, who was arrested at his West London home on the same day last year, admitted the charges against him in December.

His posts included support for far-right terrorist Anders Breivik and the threat of ethnic cleansing of Albanians, demonstrated a “highly radicalised and violent mindset”,

He was given an 18-month detention and training order.

ritons Michael Szewczuk, 19, and Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, were jailed for encouraging terrorism via posts on Gab on June 18
Britons Michael Szewczuk, 19, and Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, were jailed for encouraging terrorism via posts on Gab on June 18
EPA

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here