UFC 239 is set to be a huge event TONIGHT in Las Vegas.
Jon Jones and Thiago Santos will fight for the light-heavyweight UFC championship, at the top of the main card.
Who is fighting at UFC 239?
Ahead of the main fight, there’s a busy night of action in the octagon.
Holly Holm is in action against Amanda Nunes, looking to take the title belt from the Brazilian. Luke Rockhold, Ben Askren and Michael Chisea all feature on the card.
Here’s how the main card is shaping up.
Main Card (from 3am on BT Sport Box Office)
- Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos (UFC light-heavyweight championship)
- Amanda Nunes vs Holly Holm (Women’s bantamweight title bout)
- Jorge Masvidal vs Ben Askren (Welterweight bout)
- Jan Blachowicz vs Luke Rockhold (Light heavyweight bout)
- Diego Sanchez vs Michael Chiesa (welterweight bout)
Prelims (from 1am on BT Sport 1)
- Gilbert Melendez vs Arnold Allen (featherweight bout)
- Marlon Vera vs Nohelin Hernandez (bantamweight bout)
- Claudia Gadhelda vs Randa Markos (women’s straweight bout)
- Alejandro Perez vs Song Yadong
Early prelims (from 11:30pm on BT Sport 1)
- Edmen Shahbayzan vs Jack Marshman (middleweight bout)
- Ismail Naurdiev vs Chance Recountre (welterweight bout)
- Julia Avila vs Pannie Kianzad (women’s bantamweight bout)
How can I watch it?
BT Sport Box Office will screen the main card fights from 3am, which viewers have to pay £19.95 to access.
However BT Sport 1 will show the prelims and the early prelims with coverage starting at 11:30pm.
EE customers can watch BT Sport 1 for FREE by texting SPORT to 150 and following the instructions for a three-month trial.
You can cancel at any time.