PRINCE Andrew missed church service with the Queen today just hours after it emerged he was pictured inside paedo Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion.
The Duke of York, 59, was seen at Epstein’s nine-storey home just after the wealthy financier was spotted leaving on December 6, 2010, it was revealed today.
Last week Her Majesty invited Andrew to ride alongside her in her car, in a determined display of unity.
The pair were pictured in high spirits together on the way to Crathiue church, near Balmoral.
But his absence was made apparent yesterday as The Queen rode alongside Sophie Wessex, Lady Louise Windsor and Prince Edward instead.
Hours after his absence, the Duke broke his silence on the Epstein underage sex scandal.
In a statement released to The Daily Telegraph, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes.
“His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent.”
‘HOUSE OF HORRORS’
It comes after photos released by Mail on Sunday show the Duke peering out of the front door of the home on New York’s East 91st Street, waving to a young woman as she leaves.
The emergence of the footage comes after Epstein, 66, was found hanging in his prison cell as he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking.
Among those making claims against him was Virginia Roberts, who has claimed Epstein used her as a sex slave.
She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein’s death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.
Roberts has previously claimed she had sex with Prince Andrew three times – including at the millionaire’s US home – but her allegations were thrown out by a judge.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: “This relates to proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party.
“Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.
“It is emphatically denied that The Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.”
MOST READ NEWS
Epstein is understood to have killed himself just 12 days after being removed from suicide watch.
He was placed on the watch after apparently trying to take his own life on July 23, shortly after he was denied bail ahead of his sex trafficking trial.
But less than a week after he was found with marks on his neck, prison officials determined he was no longer a threat.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.