A playboy model has suddenly died after reportedly choking and passing out after undergoing detox procedure.
Police are investigating the death of Janna Rasskazova, 29, a popular Russian DJ, who collapsed and died at her home in Moscow, said a friend who was with her at the time.
The friend, named Alexander, said the detox specialist who treated her at home may not have been aware she was on separate medication, The Sun reports.
Reports say the socialite had been partying “for several days” and then called a doctor from her private clinic to treat her at home.
Alexander said the model — a former Playboy playmate of the month — was put on a drip and fell asleep.
The medic left but told him and a female friend of Janna’s not to leave her alone.
Alexander later woke her, saying she had been “breathing in a strange way”, according to a report by Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper.
View this post on Instagram
Чтобы фото выглядело особенно контрастно, нужна горячая девушка в ледяной ванной, не правда ли? 😅 А вообще, в таких местах, как Камчатка, у тебя открываются новые сверх спобности: ты перестаёшь мерзнуть, как в Москве, аппетит требует пуд икры, а не горошинку на обед, глаза не устают от белизны вокруг, а внутри ты чувствуешь не тревогу, а тотальное спокойствие 💙 С добрым утром, мир! Немного контрастов в вашу ленту! 😀
She got up to go to the kitchen but she “she started choking and passed out” in front of her friends.
They called an ambulance but paramedics failed to save her.
Reports say doctors fear an “incompatible medicine” may have caused her condition.
Detectives are carrying out a preliminary check into the death of the model and DJ who was originally from Kyiv, Ukraine.
She had modelled for major magazines including Playboy and FHM and was also well known as a DJ in Moscow’s nightclubs.
The use of IV has been a go-to treatment for celebrities, as Hollywood’s top A-listers undergo the procedure very often.
Public figures such as Simon Cowell, Cindy Crawford, Geri Halliwell, Madonna, Rihanna, Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian have previously spoken highly of the hour-long procedure.
This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission
Originally published as Playboy model ‘choked and died’