PARENTS are gushing over Marks and Spencer’s new mini-me range – which will make a great present for Father’s Day.
There’s still to get down to the shops if you haven’t already picked up a gift for Sunday, June 16.
- Legend Print Pure Cotton Crew Neck T-Shirt, M&S, £15 – buy now
- Legacy Pure Cotton T-Shirt (3-16 Years), M&S, £8 – £12 – buy now
And there’s nothing more adorable than matching family pyjamas.
The high street store has just launched its new range, and prices start from £8.
Teasing the collection on their Instagram page, they posted: “Our new mini-me range has landed, creating a cuteness overload just in time for Father’s Day.
“Top of our wish-list is our ‘Legend’ t-shirt for the Dads and matching ‘Legacy’ t-shirt for the little ones.
- Music Design Printed Pyjama Shorts Set, M&S, £17.50 – buy now
- Pure Cotton Short Pyjamas (1-16 Years), M&S, £10-£15 – buy now
“Perfect for Father’s Day fun the whole family can enjoy.”
There’s a whole range of pyjamas with matching slogans, including ‘legend and legacy’, ‘the original and the remix’, ‘best dad ever and best kid ever’, plus a classic Star Wars design.
- Star Wars Print Pyjama Shorts Set, M&S, £17.50 – buy now
- Star Wars short pyjamas (1-16 years), M&S, £12 – buy now
Prices start from £8 for the kids’ clothing and go up to £17.50 for the dad sizes.
Commenting online, one person said: “So cute.”
Another wrote: “Can totally see ur gang in this.”
A third said: “Aww yes, very cute.”
- Best Ever Kid Short Pyjamas (1-16 Years), M&S, £10-£15 – buy now
- Best Dad Ever Print Pyjama Shorts Set, M&S, £17.50 – buy now
MOST READ IN FASHION
And Kate Middleton recycled a £1,500 Barbara Casasola dress for a charity gala dinner.
Meanwhile this millionaire matchmaker has revealed what women should wear to bag themselves a date.
Plus a one PE teacher has warned women how to avoid getting that dreaded ‘sloppy bottom’.