Channel 10's original Bachelor choices revealed after claims Locky Gilbert 'Plan C' suitor

HomeTv & Show

Channel 10's original Bachelor choices revealed after claims Locky Gilbert 'Plan C' suitor

An Aussie Ironman and an AFL star divorcé: Insider reveals Channel 10's original Bachelor choices after claims Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert

Brooklyn Beckham, 21, and Nicola Peltz, 25, 'plan to tie the knot with TWO weddings next year'
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom 'plan to raise their newborn baby Daisy in the UK'
Ant and Dec 'plan to expand their production company by using streaming services to air old shows


An Aussie Ironman and an AFL star divorcé: Insider reveals Channel 10’s original Bachelor choices after claims Locklan ‘Locky’ Gilbert was the network’s ‘Plan C’ suitor

He is currently looking for love on this season of The Bachelor.

But according to the So Dramatic podcast, Channel Ten reportedly tried to secure two other handsome lads before settling with Locklan ‘Locky’ Gilbert.

The host of the podcast claimed the network had originally asked model Jett Kenny, 26, and AFL star Alex Rance, 30, to be The Bachelor 2020.

REVEALED: An insider has revealed Channel 10's original Bachelor choices after claims Locky Gilbert (pictured) was the network's 'Plan C' suitor

REVEALED: An insider has revealed Channel 10’s original Bachelor choices after claims Locky Gilbert (pictured) was the network’s ‘Plan C’ suitor

‘[Jett] was originally cast before he appeared on Dancing With The Stars. It was a two part deal, but he ended up getting a girlfriend on the show so he had to pull out,’ the host claimed.

Richmond star Alex had then reportedly been offered the role as the suitor and had even ‘signed on the dotted line’.

‘The girls for this season were actually cast for him. They had been told Alex was going to be their Bachelor so when the girls arrived at the mansion and it was Locky, there was a lot of confusion.’

The host of the So Dramatic podcast claimed the network had originally asked model Jett Kenny to be the Bachelor

Alex Rance was then reportedly offered the position and 'had signed on the dotted line'

Suitors: The host of the So Dramatic podcast claimed the network had originally asked model Jett Kenny (left) and AFL star Alex Rance (right) to be The Bachelor 2020

The host also claimed Locky was the perfect replacement because he is a reality star and used to play football.

‘[Channel Ten] extended his contract despite his alleged bad behaviour on set, it was desperate times for them,’ the host claimed.

Meanwhile, Locky is likely to have pocketed a very handsome six figure pay packet in the process.

'Plan C': According to the So Dramatic podcast, Locky was the perfect replacement because he is a reality star and used to play football

‘Plan C’: According to the So Dramatic podcast, Locky was the perfect replacement because he is a reality star and used to play football

An industry insider told Hit FM’s Tom and Olly on Friday that the former Survivor star was rumoured to have secured at least $100,000 for the TV role. 

The source, who went by the name Eliza, speculated with an educated guess: ‘I think it’s probably around the hundred [thousand] mark.’  

‘It’s [a] good [amount] when you’re a nobody and you’re there for three months and you get to hook-up with people!’ she joked.

The Bachelor continues Wednesday at 7.30pm on Channel Ten. 

'It's [a] good [amount] when you're a nobody': Meanwhile, Locky is likely to have pocketed a very handsome six figure pay packet in the process

‘It’s [a] good [amount] when you’re a nobody’: Meanwhile, Locky is likely to have pocketed a very handsome six figure pay packet in the process

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0