Mum’s Horror After 12-year-old Son Chokes To Death From ‘fainting Game’ That’s Sweeping Schools

15

A 12-year-old-boy from Utah has died after taking part in a “fainting game” in order to get a high or rush.

Tua Muai had been playing the game which cuts off oxygen to the brain with his pals on Friday afternoon.

Fox13 Tua Muai was found unconscious by his mum

His mother found the boy unconscious shortly after and called 911.

“He was just playing a game and he didn’t think things through,” Celestia Muai told FOX13 Salt Lake City.

Tua died at the hospital.

She said it was a sombre Mother’s Day.

Fox13 Celestia Muai said it was a sombre Mother’s Day, planning her son’s funeral

Fox13 Tua was a keen American footballer

“I spent Mother’s Day planning my son’s funeral, writing his obituary, instead of having breakfast or flowers or ‘I love you, Mom,’” Muai said.

“Try to imagine what it would be like and multiply that by infinity and that’s kind of what it’s like … there’s no words.”

Tua, who was in sixth grade, was described as a child who loved football and had a “zeal for adventure.”

His father had passed away a year and a half ago.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *