JOE JOYCE has called out Tyson Fury for his push-over opponent and cousin Hughie for swerving their fight.
The 4-0 Juggernaut has sparred both the heavyweight rivals and has much respect for their silky skills.
PA:Press Association Joe Joyce wants to plot his career like a chessboard
But he was far from impressed with Sefer Seferi who walked on of Tyson’s comeback fight last weekend after four farcical rounds.
And he wants to battle Hughie for the British belt he won last time out against Sam Sexton but is already expected to vacate.
The commonwealth champ, guided by the recently-retired David Haye, took aim at 29-year-old Tyson first for crossing the line between a comeback opponent and a mismatch.
Joyce said: “I think there’s a line.
Tyson Fury and Sefer Seferi lift each other up at entertaining weigh-in before former’s comeback fight
Getty Images – Getty Heavyweight star Joyce is ripping through the division
Richard Pelham – The Sun Lenroy Thomas was wiped out by Joe Juggernaut Joyce
“Obviously he’s been out for so long it’s not sensible to go in and risk fighting a really good live opponent, when you’re timing and everything might not be quite there.
“But, at the same time, he could have got someone a bit taller and bigger, then it wouldn’t have looked as farcical.”
The 32-year-old Olympic silver medallist, who defends his title against unknown Richard Larty on Friday, wants to tear through the division after turning pro last year.
The British title is on his agenda and a match-up with 23-year-old Hughie would have been a thriller for fans after his cracking KO over durable Sexton in May.
Tyson Fury KISSES Sefer Seferi in ring as he launches comeback boxing career
PA:Press Association Hughie Fury reacts after beating Sam Sexton to become the British heavyweight champion
PA:Press Association Former World Youth Champion Hughie Fury ended the contest in sizzling style
But, after challenging for the WBO world title last September, Fury is ready to drop the Londsdale belt and Joyce feels he might be being dodged.
He said: “I think I heard Peter saying they weren’t going to take the fight.
“He’s got the belt and he’s going to vacate and move on to bigger and better things, which is understandable.
“He’s had a world title fight with Joseph Parker, he’s gone and won the British. He’s going to go a different route.